CFF HI/LO PUSH PULL WEIGHTED POWER. & SPEED SLED 3.0
No other sled on the market sports 3/8" thick steel skis as well as optional 3/4" thick urethane skis, making it the optimal sled for both indoor and outdoor use.
The heavy duty construction and reinforced rear joint gives this sled a 750 lb. weight capacity while it's design makes it easy to break down for transport. With a choice of two ski materials, the CFF Hi/Lo Push Pull Sled can be used on grass, synthetic turf, cement, pavement, blacktop, wood floors, or rubber without damaging the floor.
The CFF Power & Speed sled is like the prowler, but better. At 72 lbs., it takes only 17 lbs. of force to get the sled moving on concrete and 15 lbs. to keep it moving, making it the perfect sled no matter what your workout routine is. High and low push handles allow the user to work on power, speed, and core strength in two different stances. Attach a belt or harness to the eyelet on the front for running, lunging, and pulling exercises.
If you are looking for durable sled flexible enough to handle a multitude of workouts both indoors and out, the CFF Hi/Lo Push Pull Sled is an excellent choice. Backed by CFF's Limited Lifetime Warranty, you can be confident whether you are using it for a workout sled, speed sled for sprints, sled pulls with a harness or even pee wee football training, that it will give you many years of service.
Weighted Sled Features:
- Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Includes a set of steel skis (urethane optional)
- Replacement urethane and steel skis available
- Dual 10" tall plate horns for loading weight
- Heavy duty, 11-gauge steel
- Black powder coated frame
- Breaks down quickly for transport or storage
- Hi & lo push & pull handles w/ eyelet for a strap or harness (harness optional)
- Sled Dimensions: 46"L x 30.5"W x 36"H
- Heavy duty steel skis: 8" x 5" x 3/8"
- Shipped Weight: 72 lbs.
**Handles are not designed to carry plates. Do not load weights on handles. Weight should only be loaded on the plate horns. Also, always load the sled in the back first. Never make the front heavier than the rear.**
CFF Weight Sled - Power & Speed Sled 3.0 Features
- capacity: 750 lbs.
- replaceable skis
- dual 10" tall plate hornsnight
- heavy duty, 11-gauge steel
- black powder coated frame
- breaks down for transport & storage
- hi & lo push & pull handles w/ strap hook
- optional sled harness available (not included)
- Optional urethane skis (Not included)
NOTE: Handles are not designed to carry plates. Do not load weights on handles. Weight should only be loaded on the plate horns. Also, always load the sled in the back first. Never make the front heavier than the rear.