CFF HEAVY DUTY POST LANDMINE TRAINER - COMPACT CORE TRAINING
Increase explosive power and range of motion with out the cost of a full size landmine trainer. The CFF post landmine is a compact, well built, heavy duty piece of equipment that can easily travel with you anywhere you go. Use it at home or the gym, all you need is an Olympic bar and some weights and you are ready to lift get stronger.
The fatter grip, ease of adding heavier weights (than dumbbells), and the ability to hit abnormal angles in standing and kneeling (and supine) positions makes the landmine a formidable training partner.
A great tool to train your whole body at once with explosive movements 360° range of motion. Can fit in and be used with any of the CFF Push/Pull sleds as well as any other companies sled with a 2” opening
- Rotational Single-Arm Press
- Landmine T-Bar Row
- Landmine Front Squat (Lumberjack Squat) + Press
- Landmine Floor Chest Press
- Two-Handed Landmine Shoulder Press
- One-Arm Landmine Clean and Press
- One-Arm Bent-Over Landmine Row (Meadow's Row)
- Half-Kneeling One-Arm Landmine Press
- Landmine Lunge + Optional Press
- Landmine Sumo Squat
- Landmine Reverse Lunge
- Landmine Pivot Lunge
- Supine One-Arm Landmine Press
- Landmine Thruster
- Landmine Antirotation
- Landmine Antiflexion
- Landmine Split Squat/Row Combo
- Landmine Single Leg Dead-lift
- Landmine Squat w/Alternating Press and Catch
All CFF FIT landmines are engineered to work with IWF Olympic bars. They're designed to reduce slop when the bar is installed into the sleeve. If you have a true, IWF bar with the 1.965in diameter sleeve, combine it with one of these and mix things up. You'll be glad you did.
- Weight: 13 lbs(Rogue's 9lbs., Titan's 8 lbs, Yes4All 5.95 lbs., Cap's 6 lbs.)
- Post: 5.25” long (133mm)
- Solid steel w/5 Gauge Steel (3/16”) extensions for bolting Bar
- Barrel: 9mm (3/8”) thick with 50mm inside diameter
- Bar inset: 11.25”
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Overall Length - 17"
Want even more variety, check out the CFF Landmine Handle Attachments and expand your workout equipment arsenal.