CFF PRO SERIES ELITE GLUTE HAM DEVELOPER - GHD/GHR
"The most advanced glute ham developer on the market."
The CFF Pro Series Elite GHD/GHR (Glute Ham Developer/Raise) is second to none. CFF has raised the bar to a new level; over-engineering every aspect of our Pro Series Elite GHD. It's in a class of its own and we back it with a lifetime warranty! The only bolt together GHD that feels—and probably is—more solid than a completely welded unit. This bench doesn't just claim a look of strength and power enhancing any weight room's appearance—it backs it with performance & results.
A year and a half in the making, we heard the needs of our customers and answered them. We went the extra mile with this one! Superior quality, smooth, linear bearing performance, and cutting edge looks. CFF is not just in the GHD game, we are the game.
T-rows are a staple of landmine training. If you're doing heavy T-rows or just have bigger hands, this is the T-bar handle for you. Overall length is 27.75in, 4 inches wider than our standard landmine handle and each grip is 9.5in long, almost twice the size of the other handle.
Fits IWF-spec bars (50mm / 2in)
Call for special pricing. Save up to 50% off!!! 1-877-4-CFF-FIT
Adjust-ability, Functionality, Sturdiness:
- Zerk fittings mean you can grease the sliders and keep things sliding smoothly as long as you own it.
- 2.25” from bottom of top foot roller to top of bottom roller. Rollers then widen up to 3.75”.
- 4 band pegs & 46 different band peg mounting points mean 100s of possible combinations.
- Another heavy duty, linear bearing allows for easy raising/lowering of the foot slide.
- Commercial grade, linear bearings slide super smoothly on 1”, sold steel rails.
- 7 foot pad height settings & 14 slide positions on 1.5” intervals
- Adjusts to fit anyone; from kids to 7ft tall basketball players.
- 5 split pad height settings
CFF Pro Series HD Glute Ham Developer Features
Pro Series HD GHD Functionality
- Split pad height adjustment (measured at top of pad): 40”-53” (foot rollers accommodate these adjustments)
- 4 resistance band pegs can be used on virtually any part of the GHD and in conjunction with each other.
- Allows for decline hyper extensions, more intense core work, & decline glute ham raises.
- Handle on top of foot roller assists w/ mount/dismount & measuring sit-up distance.
Pro Series Elite GHD Sturdiness
- Commercial grade, heavy duty linear bearings float the adjustable pads along 1” thick solid steel rods and a 3” x 3” box steel frame.
- Over-engineered in every aspect. Multi-directional frame & bolt assembly ensures stability.
- 2 plate horns for weighting the bench, adjustable to 46 positions
- Gas strut assists with raising and lowering split pads
- frame construction: 7 gauge, 2” x 4” box steel
- Heavy duty lock pins keep things in place.
- Built to handle the largest athletes.
- construction: 1/2” and 3/8” steel plate
- 4 oversized band pegs
- max capacity: 650lbs
- Can be bolted down.
- 3/4” securing pins
- weight: 290 lbs
CFF Pro Series HD GHD Specifications:
- commercial grade, heavy duty, pillow block linear bearings (with Zerk fittings)
- assist arm dimensions: 24.5”L x 1.5: Diameter (7.13” rubber grips on the ends)
- pad dimensions: (2) 15.5”D x 8”H x 10"W (2.75” distance between pads)
- band peg dimensions: (2) – 10” long, (2) – 24” long
- frame dimensions: 73.25”L x 29.5”W x 64”
- 1” solid stainless steel guide rods
- heavy duty red pins and pop pins
- foot roller/slide handle: 9.25”
- 1/2” and 3/8” plate steel
- 2” x 4” box steel frame
- max user weight: 650lbs
- unique serial number
- assembly time: 30 minutes - 1 hour