CFF GHD/GHR - GLUTE HAM DEVELOPER BENCH - GHD/GHR
The CFF GHD's quality is without a question incomparable when it comes to comparing the unbeatable price and high quality you receive, to other brands. It is the most most affordable lower back, core abdominal, & glute ham developer you can get without sacrificing quality.
Designed & built to be used hard in CrossFit® boxes, MMA gyms, strength training facilities, & homes, the CFF GHD can handle a 300lb person, includes band peg attachments, plate horns for weighting down the bench, & wheels easily move it out of the way when not in use.
The frame is manufactured using 11gauge, 2.5" x 2.5" box steel, matte black powder coated, and finished off with a large split pad ( 330psi density foam padding, and a high use commercial grade covering).
- Short distance between foot rollers locks ankles & feet into bench securely
- Wide, sturdy base allow taller people to feel safe at full extension
- Just the right height and shape to allow full extension on a sit up
- Double pop pin on upright provides excellent stabilization
- Thoughtful handle placement assists with positioning
- Bolt-together construction, yet strong & stable
- 330psi density foam will not go flat on you
- Split pad designed to be comfortable
- Black powder coated frame
CFF GHD SPECS:
- 18.5" angled handles for positioning
- 2.5" x 2.5" box steel construction
- dimensions: 72.5"L x 29.5" x 53"H
- (top of thigh pad sits 46" high)
- max user weight: 300lbs
- weight: 137lbs