CFF HI/LO PUSH PULL WEIGHTED POWER. & SPEED SLED 3.0
"The ORIGINAL CFF FIT Gen 3 Heavy Duty High Low Push Pull Weighted Sled", Designed by CFF FIT, not a cheap knock off, it boosts a 1000 lb load capacity!
- WORKOUT GOALS - Do you want to get Stronger, faster, lose weight, or feel younger? If you said yes to any or all of these, the answer is to get a weighted push sled. The workout is not easy, but the benefits of a pushing a sled out way the hard work.
- TRAINING - Weighted sled training is beneficial for all? Benefits of training with a pull or push sled include increased speed, strength, lean muscle growth, metabolic rate, and stamina. It is not just for Crossfit or as a Football push sled
- CFF WEIGHTED SLED VS THE COMPETITION - CFF's Weighted Push Sled has a 1000+ lb. Capacity, similar sleds, 400. Built w/11 gauge box steel, reinforced flanges, Sled skis are 8" x 5" x 3/8" thick, & it weighs 72 lbs. shipped; 8 lbs more than Cheap knock offs.
- USES IT ANYWHERE - The CFF weighted push sled quickly breaks down to be transported under a minute. Use at School as a football push sled, or weighted pull sled for speed training. Our push sled can go anywhere, beach, black top, grass, concrete, or turf.
- QUALITY MATTERS - Only the highest quality steel is used to produce the CFF weighted push sled, then coated with a durable black powder coat.
No other sled on the market sports 3/8" thick steel skis as well as optional 3/4" thick urethane skis, making it the optimal sled for both indoor and outdoor use.
The heavy duty construction and reinforced rear joint gives this sled a 1000 lb. weight capacity while it's design makes it easy to break down for transport. With a choice of two ski materials, the CFF Hi/Lo Push Pull Sled can be used on grass, synthetic turf, cement, pavement, blacktop, wood floors, or rubber without damaging the floor.
The CFF Power & Speed sled is like the prowler, but better. At 72 lbs., it takes only 17 lbs. of force to get the sled moving on concrete and 15 lbs. to keep it moving, making it the perfect sled no matter what your workout routine is. High and low push handles allow the user to work on power, speed, and core strength in two different stances. Attach a belt or harness to the eyelet on the front for running, lunging, and pulling exercises.
If you are looking for durable sled flexible enough to handle a multitude of workouts both indoors and out, the CFF Hi/Lo Push Pull Sled is an excellent choice. Backed by CFF's Limited Lifetime Warranty, you can be confident whether you are using it for a workout sled, speed sled for sprints, sled pulls with a harness or even pee wee football training, that it will give you many years of service.
Weighted Sled Features:
- Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Includes a set of steel skis (urethane optional)
- Replacement urethane and steel skis available
- Dual 10" tall plate horns for loading weight
- Heavy duty, 11-gauge steel
- Black powder coated frame
- Breaks down quickly for transport or storage
- Hi & lo push & pull handles w/ eyelet for a strap or harness (harness optional)
- Sled Dimensions: 46"L x 30.5"W x 36"H
- Heavy duty steel skis: 8" x 5" x 3/8"
- Shipped Weight: 72 lbs.
- optional sled harness available (not included)
- Optional urethane skis (Not included)
**Handles are not designed to carry plates. Do not load weights on handles. Weight should only be loaded on the plate horns. Also, always load the sled in the back first. Never make the front heavier than the rear.**